Transform your look with Dark & Lovely's 376 H/Clr Red Hot Rhythm hair color kit. This premium hair color solution offers a vibrant red hue that is both striking and sophisticated. Infused with moisture-seal technology, this kit ensures your hair remains hydrated and shiny throughout the coloring process. Get salon-quality red hair without the salon price.
1. Red Hot Rhythm Color: Delivers a vibrant, fiery red shade that stands out.
2. Moisture-Seal Technology: Keeps your hair hydrated and soft during and after coloring.
3. Comprehensive Kit: Includes color cream, developer, post-color conditioner, and gloves for an easy coloring experience.
4. No Ammonia: The ammonia-free formulation is gentle on your hair and scalp.
5. Suitable for Various Hair Types: Works well on all hair textures and types.
- Red Pigments: Impart a vibrant red color that lasts.
- Moisturizing Elements: Keep hair hydrated and add a natural shine.
- Developer Cream: Activates the color cream for deep color saturation.
How to Use:
1. Perform a patch test 48 hours before application.
2. Put on the gloves provided in the kit.
3. In a non-metallic bowl, mix the color cream and developer.
4. Apply the mixture to your hair, starting at the roots and working towards the ends.
5. Allow it to develop as per the time indicated in the manual.
6. Rinse your hair thoroughly until the water is clear.
7. Apply the post-color conditioner to seal in the color and moisture.
8. Rinse again and style as you wish.
- Striking Red Hue: Achieve a rich, Red Hot Rhythm shade that adds flair and sophistication to your look.
- Moisturized and Soft Hair: Thanks to moisture-seal technology, your hair will feel soft and appear shiny.
- Simple and Convenient: All the components for a successful hair color treatment are included in one kit.
- Gentle on Hair: The absence of ammonia minimizes hair damage and scalp irritation.
Note: For optimal results, please follow the manufacturer's guidelines provided in the kit. Conduct a patch test prior to application to prevent any allergic reactions. Always refer to the product packaging for the most recent and reliable information about the product.