Restore vitality to your locks with Aunt Jackie's Fix My Hair Intensive Repair Conditioning Masque. This deep conditioning treatment is specifically formulated to mend broken, damaged hair by infusing it with nourishing ingredients. Designed to penetrate the hair shaft, it rejuvenates hair that's been compromised by styling, heat, or environmental factors, leaving it looking healthy and feeling silky smooth.
1. Intensive Repair Formula: Designed to target and heal damaged, over-processed hair.
2. Deep Conditioning: Provides a thorough, deep-conditioning experience that revitalizes hair.
3. Rich in Nutrients: Contains nourishing oils and botanical extracts that infuse hair with moisture.
4. Suitable for All Hair Types: Works across various hair textures, from curly to straight.
5. Free of Harmful Ingredients: No sulfates, parabens, or mineral oils.
- Natural Oils and Butters: Such as shea butter and olive oil, provide hydration and shine.
- Botanical Extracts: Ingredients like flaxseed and avocado penetrate deep to nourish and repair.
- Protein Complex: Helps to rebuild the hair's natural structure, increasing resilience and strength.
How to Use:
1. After shampooing, apply a generous amount to wet hair, concentrating on damaged areas.
2. Cover with a plastic cap and sit under a warm hooded dryer for 10 minutes, or cover with a warm towel for 35 minutes without heat.
3. Rinse thoroughly, and then style as usual.
4. Use weekly or more frequently on severely damaged hair.
- Restores Damaged Hair: Targets and heals hair that's been compromised, restoring health and vitality.
- Deeply Moisturizes: Infuses hair with hydration, reducing dryness and brittleness.
- Enhances Shine and Softness: Leaves hair feeling silky smooth with a radiant shine.
- Supports Hair Strength: Regular use results in stronger hair that's less prone to breakage.
Note: Always follow the manufacturer's instructions for optimal results. It's also advised to conduct a patch test prior to using the product, to rule out any allergic reactions. Remember to always refer to the product packaging for the most recent and accurate information about the product.