Elevate your natural black hair or transform your lighter tresses to a sultry Off Black shade with Adore's semi-permanent hair color. This sophisticated hue offers a nuanced twist to traditional black, delivering a color that's deep yet not too stark. Infused with a fusion of natural ingredients, this hair color not only provides a rich shade but also maintains hair health and radiance.
- Achieve an elegant Off Black shade, a fresh take on the classic black.
- Formulated with an exclusive blend of natural ingredients ensuring optimum hair health and luminous shine.
- Does not contain harmful ingredients like ammonia, alcohol, or peroxide.
- Semi-permanent formula offers color durability that resists fade over multiple washes.
- Leaves hair soft, glossy, and beautifully colored.
How to Use:
1. Start with freshly washed, slightly damp hair.
2. To avoid staining, wear gloves during application.
3. Saturate your hair with the Off Black shade, making sure every strand is covered from root to end.
4. Distribute the color uniformly with a comb.
5. Allow the dye to process for 15-30 minutes or according to package instructions.
6. Thoroughly rinse with cool water until it runs clear, then style as preferred.
- Obtain a sophisticated and modern Off Black hue that's softer than jet black.
- Enjoy the dual advantage of vibrant color and conditioning provided by Adore's nurturing formula.
- Retains color brilliance even after multiple hair washes.
- Hair appears lustrous, signifying its health and vitality.
- Stick to the guidelines provided on the product for optimal results.
- A preliminary patch test is recommended to ascertain any potential allergic reactions.
- Opt for hair care products formulated for color-treated hair to extend the life of your shade.
- Experiment by blending with other Adore shades to customize your very own unique color.
Note: The final shade outcome can differ depending on your initial hair color, hair's health, and any prior color treatments. For a clearer indication of the possible end color, it's advisable to conduct a strand test before a full application.