Bask in the rich, decadent tones of Adore's Mocha, reminiscent of your favorite comforting beverage. This lustrous shade brings out the best of deep browns, interwoven with subtle hints of cool undertones. Crafted with Adore's reputable formula, this color ensures that your hair remains as soft and radiant as its fresh, new hue.
- Unveils a luscious Mocha shade, balancing the warmth of brown with cool undertones.
- Enriched with essential oils and natural botanicals that hydrate and condition the hair.
- Made without harmful chemicals such as ammonia, alcohol, and peroxide to protect hair health.
- Gives a semi-permanent color payoff, ensuring long-lasting brilliance through multiple washes.
- Hair is left feeling rejuvenated, manageable, and gleaming post-application.
How to Use:
1. Start with freshly washed, towel-dried hair.
2. Don gloves to avoid staining hands and surrounding surfaces.
3. Generously apply the Mocha color, ensuring comprehensive coverage from roots to tips.
4. Comb through the hair for even distribution.
5. Allow the color to develop for 15-30 minutes, or as instructed on the packaging.
6. Rinse thoroughly with cool water until water runs clear and then style as preferred.
- Flaunt a rich, multidimensional Mocha hue that adds depth and warmth to your look.
- Benefit from the combined coloring and nourishing properties of Adore's formula.
- Enjoy the enduring brilliance of a semi-permanent shade that withstands multiple washes.
- Relish in the enhanced shine, showcasing your hair's health and vitality.
- Always follow the directions provided on the packaging for optimal results.
- Conduct a patch test prior to full application to safeguard against potential allergies.
- To maintain the color's vibrancy and extend its lifespan, use shampoos and conditioners tailored for colored hair.
- Adore colors can be mixed together to create unique, personalized shades for those seeking a custom look.
Note: The final color outcome can be influenced by several factors, including your hair's initial color, its condition, and any previous color treatments. To get an accurate idea of the end result, consider performing a strand test before applying the color in its entirety.