Indulge in the rich depth of Adore's Darkest Brown shade, renowned for its natural allure and versatility. As part of Adore's illustrious shining collection, this shade offers the depth of a true brown with a tinge of sophisticated darkness, perfect for those who crave a subtle yet noticeable transformation. Formulated without ammonia, alcohol, or peroxide, this hue is gentle on your locks, delivering vibrant color without compromising hair health.
- Darkest Brown shade delivers a profound, velvety color with a glossy finish.
- Packed with natural ingredients and botanicals to nourish the hair.
- Free from damaging chemicals like ammonia, alcohol, and peroxide, ensuring minimal hair damage.
- Offers radiant, semi-permanent color that fades gracefully over time.
- Leaves hair feeling soft, conditioned, and revived post-application.
How to Use:
1. Begin with clean, towel-dried hair.
2. Wear protective gloves to prevent staining.
3. Generously apply the color, ensuring even saturation from the roots to the tips.
4. Comb through the hair for even distribution.
5. Leave it on for 15-30 minutes, or as suggested by the product instructions.
6. Rinse out thoroughly with cool water until the water runs clear. Style as desired.
- Delivers a rich and profound brown hue that enhances natural or previously colored hair.
- Hair receives a nourishing treatment courtesy of the blend of botanicals and natural ingredients.
- Expect lasting, semi-permanent color with a shiny finish.
- Hair remains soft, hydrated, and manageable post-coloration.
- Always adhere to the usage guidelines for the best outcomes.
- It's recommended to conduct a patch test before the full application to avoid potential allergic reactions.
- Extend the life and vibrancy of your color by using color-safe and sulfate-free hair care products.
- Darkest Brown can be mixed with other Adore shades to create custom colors or to slightly modify the shade.
Note: Results may vary based on individual hair color, texture, and history of treatments. It's always advisable to do a strand test beforehand to anticipate the end result.