Elevate the radiance and luminosity of your hair with Adore's Crystal Clear shade. Tailored for those who desire enhanced shine and a glossy sheen without altering their natural or colored hair shade, this translucent formula functions as a shine booster. Like all products from Adore's shining collection, Crystal Clear is praised for its capacity to impart a luminous gloss. Formulated without the addition of ammonia, alcohol, and peroxide, this gentle concoction ensures vibrant hair health without any compromise.
- Translucent formula designed to amplify shine and gloss.
- Infused with a blend of natural ingredients and botanicals that nurture the hair.
- Excludes harmful chemicals like ammonia, alcohol, or peroxide, ensuring optimal hair health.
- Delivers consistent shine that lasts through washes.
- Leaves hair feeling soft, manageable, and rejuvenated post-application.
How to Use:
1. Start with clean, towel-dried hair.
2. Use gloves to prevent any potential staining.
3. Generously apply the product, ensuring thorough coverage from roots to ends.
4. Comb through the hair to distribute the formula evenly.
5. Let it sit for 15-30 minutes or as indicated in the product's instructions.
6. Thoroughly rinse with cool water. Style as preferred.
- Imparts a polished, mirror-like shine to natural or colored hair.
- Hair is nourished with the infusion of natural botanicals.
- Experience consistent, radiant sheen that endures various washes.
- The hair feels revitalized and luxuriously soft.
- For best outcomes, adhere to the recommended usage instructions.
- To anticipate any allergic reactions, it's advisable to conduct a patch test prior to the full application.
- Using color-protective and sulfate-free hair products can further extend the life and shine of the treatment.
- Mix Crystal Clear with other Adore hair colors to customize the intensity or to dilute bolder shades.
Note: Individual results might differ based on the natural hair color, texture, and previous treatments. It's always a good idea to do a strand test first to predict the final outcome.